Grandstream GBX20 EXT Key Features:
- 4.3 inch TFT color LCD screen
- 20 lines per page (each module contains 2 pages, for up to 40 lines per module)
- Combine up-to 4 daisy-chained modules for 160 contacts/extensions
- BLF, call park /pick-up, speed-dial, presence, intercom, voice conferencing transfer/forward
The GBX20 features a 272×480 LCD display that offers up to 40 contacts per module with support for up to 160 contacts by using 4 modules. The extension module supports a wide-range of advanced call features including BLF, call park /pick-up, speed-dial, presence, intercom, voice conferencing transfer/forward and much more. The GBX20 is an ideal sol ution for businesses and receptionists managing high call volumes, the GBX20 ensures maximum productiv ity by efficiently monitoring and dispatching incoming calls.
Please Note: This product only includes the Grandstream GBX20 EXT Expansion Module.
Grandstream GBX20 EXT Technical Specification
- 20 per page (each module contains 2 pages, for up to 40 lines per module Up to 160 with 4 daisy-chained modules
Compatible Grandstream Phones
- 4.3 inch (272×480) TFT color LCD
- Local GUI with animation driven from the host GRP2615 or GXV3350 phone; Multiple line/call appearances
- A single GBX20 can be powered by host phone (GRP2615 or GXV3350); when 2 or more GBX20 is connected an included 12V/1A PSU is needed.
- GBX20 firmware is upgraded by direct network download through host phone (GRP2615 or GXV3350)’s network connection and firmware upgrade setup
- Dimension: 210mm*124mm*33.5mm
- Unit weight: 360g
- Package weight:700g
- GBX20 Extension Board, base stand, Extension Board Connector Plate, Screws, USB cable, Quick Installation Guide
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- FCC: Part 15 Class B
- IC: ICES-003
- CE: EN 55032; EN 55035; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 62368-1
- RCM: AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 62368.1
There are no reviews yet.