The Grandstream GWN7800 series are Layer 2+ managed network switches that allow small-to-medium enterprises to build scalable, secure, high performance, and smart business networks that are fully manageable. It supports advanced VLAN for flexible and sophisticated traffic segmentation, advanced QoS for prioritization of network traffic, IGMP Snooping for network performance optimization, and comprehensive security capabilities against potential attacks. The PoE models provide smart dynamic PoE output to power IP phones, IP cameras, Wi-Fi access points and other PoE endpoints. The GWN7800 series can be managed in a number of ways, including the local web user interface of the GWN7800 series switch. The series is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. The enterprise-grade GWN7800 series are the ideal managed network switches for small-to-medium businesses.
Why TheTelecomSpot.com likes this switch:
- Big business features at a great price!
- GWN7800 series is supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager
- Ideal for small-to-medium enterprises
Grandstream GWN7802 Switch Features
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 Gigabit SFP ports
- Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- Provides quaternary binding of IP, MAC, VLAN & port; ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security & DHCP snooping
- Local Web UI to manage switch; GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform
- Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic
There are no reviews yet.