The Grandstream GXP1610 Basic IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, 2 call appearances and a 132×48 LCD screen, the GXP1610 is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 Mbps ports for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1610 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1610 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- 10/100 Mbps ethernet ports
- 1 SIP account
- 2 call appearances
- 2 line keys with dual-coloured LEDs
- 3 XML programmable content sensitive soft keys
- 5 navigation menu keys
- 13 dedicated function keys
- RJ9 headset jack
- 3-way conferencing
- Call history (up to 200 records)
- Downloadable phonebook (up to 500 items)
- HD audio
- TLS & SRTP security encryption
- Wall mountable
There are no reviews yet.