Product Specifications of the JPL 611-PB Binaural Noise Cancelling Professional Office and Contact Centre Headset – New
JPL 611-PB Binaural Noise Cancelling Professional Office and Contact Centre Headset
The JPL-611-PB is a Binaural Professional Office and Contact Centre Headset which is suitable for all day use.
The Headset features a Call Centre designed, Surround Shield™ Noise Cancelling Microphone with Static Shock Protection, the Microphone can be placed on the left hand side or the right hand side, depending on the users preference, and also features Wideband enabled Speakers with Sound Shield™ Acoustic Shock Protection, its fitted with large 50mm Leatherette Ear Cushions for maximum all day comfort, and also comes with 55mm Foam Ear Cushions as spare.
Now with a 3 Year Warranty – Includes 2 Years Standard no Quibble Repair or Replace Warranty, Plus a 3rd Year Warranty on all Non Moving Parts.
- Dual Ear Binaural Headset
- Wideband Enabled Speakers with Sound Shield™ Acoustic Shock Protection
- Surround Shield™ Noise Cancelling Microphone with Static Shock Protection
- Compatible with all Known Office Phones
- Clothing Clip, Headset Tough Case and Hanging Hook Included
- Fitted with Large 50mm Leatherette Ear Cushions for all day Maximum Comfort, 55mm Foam Ear Cushions also Supplied as Spare
- Overhead Sure Fit Fully Adjustable Headband
- Mid Weight Headset – 94g
- Call Centre Designed Put and Stay Ratchet Microphone Boom Arm
- Supplied with Quick Disconnect (QD) System – Compatible with GN or Plantronics
- 3 Year Warranty – Includes 2 Years Standard no Quibble Repair or Replace Warranty, Plus a 3rd Year Warranty on all Non Moving Parts
- Ideal for Home Use, Small Office, Office, Call Centres, Light Users, Medium Users, Heavy or Extreme Users
**Please Note that the Bottom Connection Lead is Additional and Not Included**
- Impedance – 2.2kΩ
- Sensitivity: -32dB ± 3dB at 1kHz
- Directional – Bi-Directional
- Frequency Range -50Hz~20kHz ± 6dB
- Distortion – Less than 3%
- Power Supply – 3V DC
- S/N Ratio – More than 58dB
- Impedance -150Ω ± 15% at 1kHz
- Sensitivity – 93 ± 3dB at 1kHz 60mV Input
- Max Input Power – 100mV
- Frequency Range – 100Hz~6,800Hz
- Distortion – Less 3% at 1kHz 60mV
There are no reviews yet.