The GXV3370 IP Video Phone for Android offers a powerful desktop video phone featuring Android 7.0, a 7” touch screen, real-time HD video telephony, built-in WiFi & Bluetooth, and more.
The GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7” touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. This video phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
When compared to it’s predecessor GXV3275, the GXV3370 has increased memory and flash of 2GB/8GB rather than 1GB/4GB. As stated the phone is compatible with Android 7.0 rather than Android V4.2 on the GXV3275. The GXV3370 has improved 4Core Processor and GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), improving the 720P 3-way local video conferencing. The IP phone features dual band WiFi rather than single band that the GXV3275 had to offer.
GXV3370 Key Highlights
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Standard HDMI port compared to mini HDMI port on the GXV3275
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
What’s in the box?
- GXV3370 phone
- Handset with cord
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Quick installation guide
- GPL license
- Wall mount bracket
There are no reviews yet.